Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Jill!

New Year's Eve doesn't just signal the end of a year for me. It is also the birthday of a dear friend, Jill. Last night was the first NYE we didn't spend together in many, many years so we weren't able to celebrate her birthday either. Later today I'm going to stop by and wish her a very happy birthday in person but I thought I'd share the card that I made her first!



On the front of the card I used papers from the new CTMH Wings L2 paper pack. I used a stamp from the Hero Arts Beautiful Peacocks set. Love it! I colored in a little of the peacock using Copic's Spica Glitter Pen in Turquoise. I also added a tiny sparkle from CTMH on the eye as well. The inside sentiment is from the Hero Arts Beautiful Peacocks set too. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment