Monday, August 2, 2010

$2, $4, $6 for 8…It's YOU We Appreciate!

Beginning on August 4th at 10 a.m. CST (I’d double check and see if you can access it sooner if you are interested but no promises!) CTMH is having an AMAZING sale! It is only while supplies last and only available via a consultant’s website! I apologize but I cannot place your order for you! A list of the products that are going to be available to purchase so you can plan your shopping ahead of time, is available. Just email me for a copy of it! ALSO I would recommend signing up for an account on my website in advance so that you don’t have to worry about that the morning of. The website will probably be crazy busy so plan ahead and be patient. The quicker you can enter your info the better!! If you have any questions about this sale (after reading the attachment!) please don’t hesitate to call me. I’ll be in school on the morning of the 4th so I won’t be available then."

No comments:

Post a Comment